Requirements to Apply for PCSO Medical Assistance:
1. Duly accomplish PCSO IMAP Application Form – you can download it here:
2. Original / Certified Tru Copy of the Updated Clinical Abstract duly signed by the attending physician with License Number.
3. Valid ID of patient and representative.
– examples: SSS, Passport, Drivers License, Voters ID and Student ID among others
Updated: You can use PCSO Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) On-line Appointment so that you don’t have to fall in line in the PCSO Office, you can seek help from the PCSO in the comfort of your homes. The online application gives the public an option to to avail of IMAP without the need of going to the PCSO office.
PCSO Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) On-line Appointment:
– Original copy of the Statement of Account / Hospital bill duly signed by the billing officer / credit supervisor
– Endorsement from the Medical Social Services of the health facility (for charity / service patients)
Bring all the needed documents when you apply at the PCSO office for medical financial assistance.
PCSO Head Office address:
– Sun Plaza Building, 1507 Princenton St. corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong, 1552
– Revised Imap forms will be available at hospitals partnering with the PCSO under the ASAP (At Source Ang Processing) Program. Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO)
has already implemented the “At Source Ang Processing” (ASAP) Program. Under the program, PCSO Help Desks will be available at partner hospitals to ensure that requests for the PCSO’s Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) are attended faster and become more accessible to indigent patients seeking medical-related and healthcare-related assistance. This program expedites the provision of services by partner agencies, and facilitates the processing of requests in PCSO.
– Examples of credited hospitals are Manila Doctors Hospital and Dr. Jose Fabella Memorial Hospital, check out the link for the complete list of partner hospitals: http://www.pcso.gov.ph/index.php/cad-program-and-services/pcso-asap-program/
– Make sure that you prepare the signed documents ahead of time to avoid any inconvenience. Take the time to take to other people who have used the PCSO Medical Assistance program. Also, do not be afraid to take advantage of the benefits of the PCSO Medical Assistance program especially if you really need the help. PCSO offers help even if you are not an indigent or poor for as long as you or your family member really needs medical assistance.